Official Rules for the LensProToGo ‘Goin’ Coastal’ Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER IN THIS SITE IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES. ENTRANTS MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: All entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry, legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia). Employees of LensProToGo and Lensbaby, advertising agencies and/or promotional partners and members of their immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, and husband or wife) together with those with whom such employees are domiciled, are not eligible to enter. This LensProToGo (“Contest”) is void in all United States territories and military installations including Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law and where subject to licensing or registration by any national, state, local or other political division or subdivision.
2. TIMING: The Contest begins at 12:00:00 A.M. (EST) on August 29, 2011 and ends at 11:59:00 P.M. (EST) on September 7, 2011 (“Contest Entry Period”). All online entries must be received during the Contest Period
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, complete and submit the online Contest entry form located at www.facebook.com/LensProToGo or use the alternative method by following link http://eepurl.com/fjwog. All fields are required. The first and last name provided by online entrants will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected and qualified for a prize, the identity of the winner. The use of a fake name or e-mail address will disqualify an entrant. Mailing address and contact information will only be used if entrant is chosen to receive a Lensbaby. When you register for the Contest, LenProToGo will collect your personal information and store it for the purpose of contacting you in the future about new promotions and products. LensProToGo will share your personal information with the entities supplying the prizes for the LensProToGo Contest (“Partners”), for the purpose of our Partners contacting you in the future about new promotion and products. There is a limit of one (1) entry per e-mail address, per person and/or per family or household. Use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods is prohibited. Any duplicate entries, after the first entry, will be void. All entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules for the LensProToGo Contest (the “Official Rules”) and waive any right to claim ambiguity in this Contest or these Official Rules and to conform to all federal, state, and local laws. All entries become the property of LensProToGo and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute, the “entrant” for e-mail entries is the person in whose name the e-mail account is held. LensProToGo is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, altered, postage due or misdirected entries, for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware, or software which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Contest.
4. PRIZES: 48 Potential winners will be selected by a random drawing on or about September 7, 2011, from all online entries received during the Contest. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The administration of the Contest and the drawing will be overseen by LensProToGo, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects related to the administration of the Contest and the selection of potential and qualified winners. Four (4) Grand Prizes will be awarded. The Grand Prize is a Lensbaby Composer Pro with Sweet 35 Optic and a Pelican 1150-colored Case (MAX ARV: U.S. $420). Winners are solely responsible to be available to sign for the UPS package when sent. All winners will be notified ahead of time on date of delivery.
5. NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: A representative of LensProToGo will notify a potential winner on or about November 15, 2011 via e-mail only. The potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent on meeting all requirements. The potential winner will be given seven (7) calendar days from the first time/day of attempted notification to respond to LensProToGo via e-mail, in order to claim his/her prize. To qualify for a prize, the potential winner must sign and return a release of liability, declaration of eligibility, and where lawful, a Publicity Consent Agreement, within seven (7) days of notification. If the potential winner has not responded to LensProToGo within the specified seven (7) day period, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate will be selected from the pool of entries. If an entrant is found to be ineligible, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected from the pool of entries. Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternative or other substitution allowed. Except where prohibited, winner consents to LensProToGo’s use of his/her name, city, state, or county, likeness, photograph, statements made by the winner about the Contest, LensProToGo, and/or prize information for promotional and advertising purposes in any media without further payment or consideration. LensProToGo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, whether in cash or otherwise, if the prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. All taxes on prizes and incidental expenses associated with claiming the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner agrees that the prize is “AS IS” and “WITHOUT WARRANTY” except for any warranty that is expressly provided by the manufacturer or supplier of the prize, and each winner is subject to all restrictions imposed by the manufacturer or supplier of the prize. LensProToGo has not made and/or is not responsible for any representation or warranty, express or implied, related to the prize.
6. DISQUALIFICATION: LensProToGo, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual who attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by tampering with any website mechanism, acts in a disruptive manner, or violates these Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF SUCH ENTRANT. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, LENSPROTOGO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. LENSPROTOGO’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: LensProToGo excludes all liability for any personal injury, loss, or damage of whatever kind (including loss of data) caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from downloading any material from LensProToGo’s website, regardless of whether the material was prepared by LensProToGo or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to LensProToGo’s website by a hypertext link. LensProToGo takes no responsibility for the content of third party websites which may be linked to LensProToGo’s website by a hypertext link. LensProToGo reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Contest if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond LensProToGo’s reasonable control impairs the administration or integrity of the Contest, as determined by LensProToGo’s in its sole discretion. In the event of such impairment, LensProToGo may choose potential winners from all entries received as of the time of impairment. By participation in the Contest, the entrant agrees to release and hold harmless LensProToGo, and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any liability for damage, injury, death, loss, cancellation or other liability arising from the entrant’s acceptance or use of any prize or substitute prize or their participation in this Contest, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy or from any misuse or malfunction of such prize or substitute prize. Nothing in these rules shall be taken to exclude any liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of LensProToGo. LensProToGo and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents assume no liability for losses incurred as a result of cancellation of the Contest or for any reason whatsoever or through the acts or defaults of any company or person providing any prize or for events occurring after the award of such prize. All such losses or expenses will have to be borne by the individual Contest winner. The Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and may be void where prohibited by the law of the entrant’s place of residence.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest or any prize awarded, other than the administration of the Contest or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Massachusetts; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and © under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and LensProToGo in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Massachusetts. LensProToGo reserves the right to modify the Official Rules of this Contest in any way or at any time.
9. WINNER’S LIST: Copies of the winner’s name may be obtained until November 15, 2011, by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to LensProToGo at the address listed herein. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
10. OFFICIAL RULES: A copy of these Official Rules may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: LensProToGo Contest 152 Commonwealth Ave Unit M-1 Concord MA, 01742. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
11. LensProToGo ADDRESS: LensProToGo is located at 152 Commonwealth Ave Unit M-1 Concord MA, 01742, United States of America. Official Rules for LensProToGo Contest, Copyright 2011. All rights reserved.
By providing your email address, LensProToGo and Lensbaby may e-mail you company updates and announcements. You can unsubscribe at any time.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to LensProToGo and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for sending subscriber’s company updates and announcements.